Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Puddlehunters!

O and I spent a part of our monrning hunting for puddles. It's been raining for two days here in Boston, and there are so many places, just waiting to be filled with rainwater! We put on our wellies and headed out....

And we found so many puddles. O came home drenched to the skin from his toes up to his chubby baby thighs. He splashed so hard that the water got in over the tops of his frog wellies and soaked his socks. It was a blast! I got wet, but I'm taller (as are my boots), so the splashing doesn't quite affect me the same way.

By the way, enjoy the updated layout. It's not terribly different, but it gives you more ways to enjoy the work we do here at MoMP. Plus, now I can say I went Beta. Ooooh. Beta....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger fibby said...

I don't actually have a comment, but I just wanted to say hi and let you know someone is out here reading. :-)

Loved the photo of the boots!

11/15/06, 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home