Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Baby Hat & Mittens

A while back I hinted at a super cute knitting project that was a surprise gift - well, here it is:


I knitted these up from Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran - yummy soft and baby friendly! They are an early gift for my author/journalist pal in NY. I just finished, but haven't yet phtographed, a folded brim hat that will be a Christmas gift - Malabrigo worsted marino in variagated brown tones. Yum...

I'm also working on a "swatch scarf" in the same yarns as my hat and mittens project from last spring. I'm practicing a whole bunch of knit/purl patterns and lace techniques in blocks on the scarf. Could be a disaster, could look pretty cool. I'll definitely need to block it, though. More on that when it's relevant.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home