Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Friday, April 21, 2006

It's Alive!!!

OK, so it's not alive.
Fine.


It is, however, A MITTEN! And it goes with the Cleveland Hat. Therefore, I'm christening it The Cleveland Mitten. Now, I know one mitten does not a pair make, which is why I'll commence The Cleveland Mitten, Part Deux shortly. It may be a gorgeous, warm, sunny spring day here in New England, but I'm knitting. Knitting mittens. Mittens for winter. Brrrrrrr!

Breaking news! Mark and I have a social life! We're having dinner with the fabulous L&T in JP tonight. Hooray! (and they say it's still my birthday!!!!

All is repaired for the time being between J and SB. I am going to make a concerted effort to arrange alternate activities for J, so he's not overdosing on SB and PM ("potty mouth;" I'll explain another day) all the time. O's still teething and his naps are all wonky. E is... well... E. 'Nuff said.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home