Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Friday, April 14, 2006

I woke up 29 today.

I have 364 days left to decide if I care about being 30.

Of course, if i were a shade younger, I might be interested in this. Thanks, VJ-S for the heads up!

The vomiting keeps on coming. J is home sick, alternately sleeping and moaning, after a night spend worshipping the porcelain goddess - I'd tell him it's good practice for college, but he's only 7... O's crabby, and Miss E will be home from school early due to Good Friday and the fact that B---&M--- doesn't seem to believe in actually holding classes in the springtime. Nice for the students, I suppose, but awful for the caregivers.

Boy, I can't wait for the weekend!

Mazel Tov to Allen & Angela, who've chosen a date and location for their impending nuptials!

1 Comments:

Blogger Legal Blondie said...

I have many fewer days to ponder the impending 30, so I've decided to embrace it! It seems like the only possibility -- and a good excuse for a weekend at the Swift House Inn in Middlebury, like a true Midd Alum, wishing she were young again, but glad to eat a gourmet meal rather than at Proctor.

4/14/06, 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home