Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I Need A Boozinizer

Yep, it was that kind of day. The cold/fluish thingy that I've had for a week now, O has with a vengeance, and it's making me crazy. He can't sleep, he's exhausted, and today, just for kicks, he cried from 4-7 pm.

Now Bob, from the eponymous discount furniture store, is offering me a Bobinizer with my bedroom set for only $499... He says I can use it as a Boozinizer, a Boomboxinizer.... well, let me tell you, I needed me the Boozinizer!

Now, with my Harry Potter jones satisfied by watching "Goblet of Fire" last night, we're watching bad NBC sitcoms, and I have nothing to watch or read. I'M BORED with my usual media addictions. Boo.

And our Mental Patient Pug hasn't got an off switch, and he's only making my Boozinizer issues worse.

Oh, and I'd really like to win the lottery. The one for which I rarely buy a ticket. That's not going to work....

3 Comments:

Blogger The Burger said...

For those of us not from Wisstah: Bobinizer??

3/29/06, 12:20 PM  
Blogger Cameron said...

Ah, visit http://www.mybobs.com/catalog/set_view.asp?packageid=360&room=bedroom for a visual. Here's the explanatory blurb from the website. It's a little bit of a location joke if you've never seen one of their ads.
from the Bob's Discount Furniture website:
What is a bobinizer? A lingerie chest that offers 6 drawers, 5 doors (2 with locks), 1 full length mirror, 1 jewelry/make-up mirror, 1 standard adj. shelf, 3 jewelry shelves, 18 jewelry hooks, 1 brass rod.

3/29/06, 3:38 PM  
Blogger The Burger said...

Ah. Now I know. And knowing is half the battle. I think I've lost this battle. I'm pretty sure nothing can be won with this knowledge alone.

3/29/06, 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home