Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

VJ-S apparently does hate me, because she tagged me with this little bit of time wasting this morning. I'm going to post my answers here and send it along to anyone I can think of who might need to break up their day...

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. retail clothing sales associate (never again!): Eddie Bauer, Marlborough, MA, and Kisses', Worcester, MA
2. camp counselor (Go Green Eyrie!): Camp Green Eyrie, Harvard, MA
3. theatre tech, campus tourguide, admin. assisant, performance usher (simultaneously): Middlebury College, Middlebury, VT
4. pastry cook: Langham Hotel, Boston, MA

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Sixteen Candles
2. The Breakfast Club
3. The Princess Bride
4. tie: When Harry Met Sally & Edward Scissorhands

Four places you have lived (other than my current residence):
1. Worcester, MA
2. Harvard, MA
3. Middebury, VT
4. Somerville/Medford, MA

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. West Wing (preferably seasons 1-3)
2. Scrubs
3. Gilmore Girls
4. Smallville (guilty pleasure with Mark!)

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. Barbados
3. London
4. Venice, Florence, Rome (same trip)

Four websites I visit daily:
1. crazy aunt purl
2. groups.yahoo.com (to check in on the knitting world in boston)
3. burger of the month
4. baptism of fiber

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Vosges Haute Chocolat Naga truffles
2. The Filet Mignon Rossini at Harris' Restaurant
3. spicy tuna handrolls with tempura crumb at Oishii Too
4. underripe bartlett pears

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. home with Mark and Maurice and Lola
2. on Maui
3. the big winner's press conference for the Mass Lottery
4. on a train in Europe with Mark

Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond:
- No one...unless you are really really bored (I stole this from VJ-S)

Four friends I WANT to respond who generally don't have the time or are not on the computer (or are just way too important/fabulous):
1. Tracy
2. Lex
3. Yseult
4. Jason

In Knitting News
I went to Windson Button this morning and bought all kinds of hardware for hats and mittens. I'm going to learn this summer! and I resisted buying yarn!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home