Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Monday, January 18, 2010

MLK Day at Our House

In honor of the fact that it's cold and wintry-mixish outside, I'm making Moroccan Chicken Stew in my slow cooker.

I'm also listening to Felix and Mark banter in the other room. Felix just told Mark that he was "a clam guy," and Mark responded that he was "a little clam boy" and then om-nom-nomed him to squeals of delight. They're funny, my boy and his Dad.

My Mystery Project is moving along, and I'm occupied with high school alumni stuff and the seemingly never-ending job search. I'm also writing some romance fiction, and somewhere down the line, I'll be looking for draft readers. Let me know if you want in on the reading...

I hope the long weekend is treating you all well, and if you're visiting here from O! Canada or somewhere else exotic, I hope it's not one of those Mondays...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Elli said...

I read quite a bit of the romance-genre and somehow I now even teach writing-intensive classes these days, so I would be up for helping out with reading drafts. Good luck with writing!

1/18/10, 6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home