Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Monday, December 03, 2007

It's Snowing, and MoMP is Cooking!

I've been too tired, and distracted, to blog effectively these last few days, but today I'm feeling pretty good.

So, Felix continues to excel in growing, but needs improvement in distinguishing between day and night. He has been given lines to do this afternoon, which is why I have a few minutes to blog:

Night is when I sleep.
Night is when I sleep.
Night is when I sleep.
Night is when I sleep.

We went and killed a Festivus tree on Saturday, and let me tell you, it was cold out there!

Today, I'm setting a pot roast up in the slow cooker and baking a batch of Cranberry Fig muffins. No hazelnuts, please. I dislike crunchy bits in my moist baked goods.

My pot roast is smelling delish: 2.5 pound eye round roast, browned in flour and olive oil, with broth, oregano, onions, carrots, celery, dried apricots and plums, and a splash of cabernet. Mmmmm....

Back to getting life in order, must snatch these moments while he sleeps!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Mmmm, pot roast and muffins. Sounds great! Glad things are going well for you all!

12/7/07, 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home