Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Coffee?

I have one friend who is searching for that perfect job, and one friend who's family is considering relocating for her career. I suggest they all chuck their plans and force a hostile takeover on this company, or just buy out the brand from Massimo Zanetti Beverage Group, while relocating it to New England. Who cares if coffee has no relevance to any of their chosen careers? I know at least one of them has a deep appreciation for a strong cup of the brew. I think there's a future here.
Chase & Sanborn was first established in 1878 and was the first to pack and ship roasted coffee in sealed tins. Today, the brand continues its tradition of quality for value by offering consumers desirable coffee quality at an affordable price.

Perfect!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger fibby said...

Brilliant!

6/19/08, 2:46 PM  
Blogger The Burger said...

I'd bet that both could describe *myriad* ways in which the joe is "relevant to their careers."

6/19/08, 3:52 PM  
Blogger brushfiremedia said...

I know not of what you speak.

6/19/08, 5:56 PM  
Blogger Legal Blondie said...

I ditto Fibby's sentiment. Business meeting soon, my dear?

6/21/08, 12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home