Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Gallery of Finished Objects

I've finally hit some kind of stride with my various knitting projects. The whole having a baby thing distracted me right in the middle of a long, and probably over ambitious, list of WIPs. I was bogged down, and the projects loomed over me, casting a pall over my knitting. And who wants a pall over the very hobby that quiets your mind, busies your hands, and fuels your creativity?

So, I chucked them all for a few days, knit up a scarf in a yummy yarn I'd been dying to play with for a friend's birthday, and kick started the rest of my finishing projects. And voila! suddenly things started coming together:
Fibby's Birthday/Graduation/You're the coolest Scarfy GoodnessDashing Fingerless Gloves
Malabrigo Baby Hat for Ayden
Dishcloth Cotton Bib for Elias
Jamie's Christmas Scarf - Yay, Christmas in June!
Dishcloth Mitered Square for Learning Purposes

Now I'm getting back to some long awaiting WIPs, most of which will reveal themselves in good time.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm way behind in reading, but wanted to say way to go! Keep on knitting! Glad you've found your stride again. :O) samm

6/28/08, 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home