Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Monday, July 14, 2008

Summer Stinks for Material

But MoMP, I can hear you asking, are you not a nanny? Aren't you meant to posting about the trials and tribulations of nannying in the Hub?

Now that you mention it, yes, I am. And yes, I am.

So, here I go:

It's summer. The big kids are in New Hampshire for the next few weeks, and so it's just Felix, O, and me. Our lives are quiet. We paddle in pools, we play outside. We avoid drama and complications and structure whenever possible. Very boring. Absolutely nothing work related to post about.

But just in case you were wondering, O is still his usual quirky self.
Note the rain boots. His choice. Not mine.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love those rainboots! O looks like a real character. Glad you're having some down time with the two munchkins. Your little guy is so beautiful, in the pool and with Grandpa and Daddy. He has the most wonderful smile! :) Makes me smile to see it! samm

7/14/08, 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home