Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tea Leaves on Page 56

Apparently, feeding the munchkins sparked some conversation. Nice!

And now, some filler until I can think normally again.

* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.

I've done this one before. I find it entertaining. Kind of like reading tea leaves.

"Brrr's recall of what had happened before seemed limited to apparent causes of what had happened next."

from A Lion Among Men by Gregory Maguire

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

Oh sweet -

"We are brother and sister in Christ."

Soul Harvest by LaHaye and Jenkins

I hope you don't mind if I borrow this!

11/23/08, 8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bathroom, n. lavatory,powder room,rest room, washroom, (CLEANNESS)
The New Roget's Thesaurus in Dictionary Form

It was the nearest book.... :) samm

11/24/08, 3:06 PM  
Blogger fibby said...

"As policies and procedures are developed, it is important tin include siblings in the unit's and hospital's definitions of family-centered care."

Supporting Siblings and Their Families During Intensive Baby Care by Linda rector

11/24/08, 10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"That's the benefit of owning this one - I'm not going anywhere for a long time."

12/1/08, 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home