Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

16 Random Things

Imaginary Aunt Kate tagged me on Facebook for this meme, and, being unable to do anything exactly the way I'm asked to, I'm posting my answers here, and not tagging anyone else. Do it if you like, or don't. Whatever.

Also, it was kind of nice to take a day off yesterday to recover from the relentless posting during Nablopomo. I will try to strike a happy medium in December. Plus, I still owe a home improvement post to reader Sammm...

Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a note with 16 random things, shortcomings, facts, habits or goals about you.

1. I have super toe dexterity. I can pick up my razor with my feet and pass it to my hands if I drop it in the shower. Can other people do this?
2. There are 151 days left until my family vacation.
3. I am hopeless with a blowdryer.
4. I don't understand the appeal of Tom & Jerry.
5. I'm not sure what I'm going to do when this job is done.
6. I think I might like to be a SAHM for a while, but I don't think we can afford it.
7. The thing I miss most about life before marriage and a child is the freedom to just pick up and go away when I feel like it.
8. That said, I wouldn't trade them for anything.
9. I hate driving to work.
10. I wish we could move to Vermont and plant a big garden; I would write and bake, and Mark could build custom furniture and rehab old houses.
11. I'm a huge fan of Doctor Who.
12. I covet the new green Mac. I hate myself for it.
13. I want to go to Paris for our 5th Anniversary. I'm not sure I'll get there in 2010, but I'm going to try.
14. I wish I hadn't stopped my guitar lessons.
15. I would like to sing in a choir or chorus again.
16. I really enjoyed the book circle I was involved in this past year, and am looking forward to doing it again.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm waiting patiently, never fear. :) Interesting toe fact! I can kinda squeeze my toes into little steps. Talent, eh!? sammmmmm

12/2/08, 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home