Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Friday, February 05, 2010

My Cherie Amour: A Knitting Project and some Stevie Wonder

It's a sweater. I got carried away, but if you want to sing along, click on the post title for the first 1:30. Ah, Stevie...

Once upon a time, when I was pregnant (why I thought it would be good idea to knit a sweater, while pregnant, for my non-pregnant self, I'll never know), I knit this sweater. Ugh! It has sat undisturbed in my closet for almost three years. It's about $100 worth of really high quality Japanese handpainted yarn. Quel waste!

So onto the needles with this sassy little number.

Here's hoping it's a better use of the yarn!

photo is from knitty.com, saved to my drive
credit: Monty Moncrief

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty sweater! I think it will be one you'll wear. :) samm

2/15/10, 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home