Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Brasserie MoMP: Cooking is Way More Fun than Cleaning!

Today's chores are supposed to include cleaning the litter box, changing the sheets, and dusting, sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming.

So far today, I've gone to WW, strained the chicken stock from yesterday, divided it, and started a big pot of beef stew... Avoiding things much? (Happily, my iBook is in the kitchen with me, so I can blog while cooking with minimum trouble)
From Brasserie MoMP

Note the purple potatoes! How cool is that?

Next, Bolognese sauce (a la my Mom), and cajun seasoned crawfish stock...
From Brasserie MoMP
From Brasserie MoMP

In home inprovement news, Mark is refitting the front door into the newly rebuilt wall, and we may even install the new double window!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home