Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Mounted Police Trading Cards

Anyone else think this is a kickass idea?

The kids can name half the Police and Park Ranger horses in the city on sight; they're one step from learning the names of the mounted officers. I think they should market trading cards - as a souvenir? Come on.... Like Shorty and Sir Pelinore who patrol the Common and the Public Garden? They, for instance, are both seasoned veterans on the force, and Sir Pelinore has worked in other jurisdictions before. He came from a stable of Police horses all named for the Knights of the Round Table.

OK, maybe I'm the only one who thinks that's cool, but I do. I pitched the idea to a mounted Park Ranger today - apparently they do something like that in some midwestern jurisdictions. I say (and I can't believe I'm saying it), "Look to the MidWest!"

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger fibby said...

I love it! You are brilliant, and should consider a second career in marketing. :-)

12/21/06, 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home