Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Long Live the Gilmore Girls!

I usually leave the TV related posting to Legally Blonde, but I'm a huge fan of Stars Hollow, CT, and its odd inhabitants, and I'm feeling a little adrift at the thought of an empty Tuesday evening...

I haven't felt this sad at a shows demise since the the series finale of West Wing, which feels like a million years ago (although, if I'm being honest, I did get a little weepy when the Doctor had to say goodbye to Rose at the end of this last season of Doctor Who...)

I will say this, it was just about the best ending I could imagine. Bittersweet, not taking itself too seriously, and still full of the quick wit and utter foolishness that I've always loved about the show. I may also forever be scarred by the idea of a Babette, Maury, Lorelei sandwich. Heeheehee...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home