Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Monday, July 16, 2007

A Long Awaited FO!

I finally finished one of the projects I've been stalled on: a stuffed bunny I designed. I've named him Glenn, in memory of my late, beloved friend, who, like this bunny was goofy, lanky, and easily hugged.

This one is missing facial features, and I'm going to knit him up a quick scarf, but as a design prototype, he's a success. In the future, there are things I will tweak to perfect the design, but I feel really good about getting him together and having O really love him. I had originally intended him for my own little boy, but O may have laid a claim.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger fibby said...

I love it! I love it! I love it!!!

Promise me you won't be sick of making them in a gajillion years when I pop out my first baby.

7/18/07, 9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's like the bunny cousin of the sock monkey. Maybe you could knit a whole warren of them and then act out Watership Down at the munchkin's school. That would get your little bundle of joy accepted into the poshest of pre-school preps. For sure. I want one. And it is almost my birthday...

7/19/07, 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home