Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Big on the Pig

Mark & I have been going to the same pig roast on the Sunday of Memorial day for five years now. This year, we joined the ranks of the other couples we go with, and brought along our offspring. Every year, I say I'm going to take a picture of the pig (this year's topped 130 pounds, I'm told), and every year I forget to do it. This year is an improvement on previous years because I actually got out the camera and took some pictures.

The day started silly.


The day got sillier.


Mark learned how to use the hip carrier. That was definitely silly.


Everyone picniced and enjoyed pig.


And La Famille MoMP posed for a family photo!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a good looking family! I love the big grins on the boy. :O) Looks like a happy day for everyone. samm

5/27/08, 4:11 PM  
Blogger Cara said...

i love the sushi bib. great family photo!

5/27/08, 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home