Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Of Baby Teeth and Other Injuries

After a week of absentee-ism, I am returned. All around me is the thunderous applause I hear in my own head. Hooray, it says, You are returned!

Yesterday, during a particularly vigorous round of errand running, I managed to mess up my right foot so badly that Mark had to come back into the city to bring Felix and I home. This morning, Felix, on the actual day of his half birthday, finally sprouted his first tooth. My knuckle did not celebrate the discovery, but everyone else did.

I wish I had more to say for myself.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger brushfiremedia said...

How heals the foot?

5/11/08, 10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you are returned! I've missed you! :O) A little girl yesterday showed me that her baby sister had her two bottom teeth now, and that her same two teeth were about to come out! Hope your foot is doing well. samm

5/12/08, 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home