Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Monday, December 08, 2008

Self Care Diary: Day One

I have not been taking good care of me lately. I've made some changes in external appearance, which make me feel a little more confident, but I've shied away from some of the more important behavioral changes that are so very important if I'm to succeed at my goals. So, in that spirit, when I do good things, I'm going to post here, and hope that a visual record of positive accomplishments will help me to keep caring.

  • 30 minutes on the elliptical
  • walked both trips to preschool: @2.4 miles
  • apples and carrots, lots of water
  • vitamins

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger fibby said...

I started taking vitamins around the time I started my job. I heart them. Thank you GNC, for keeping me healthy!

12/9/08, 7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good goals good ideas for implementing them. Wish I could say I've been using my elliptical much, or walking very far. I need to get going! I'll try harder. You can be my inspiration, okay!? samm

12/9/08, 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home