Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Finished!


Finished!
Originally uploaded by fallingdownhouse
About a year ago, I got in touch with a couple of other knitters who are friends with my friends, the Corrdins, who were, at the time, expecting their first child. Said child was expected in July, and I figured that would leave plenty of time for us to each knit a third of a blanket, and for to collect them and knit them together.

I am as delusional about time frames as my husband, apparently.

Ruben was born in June (all good), the other girls got their thirds to me in July, I finished mine in August (still ok, right?). I finished the blanket on the 17th. Of January. 2009. (eek)

I am slow and I suck.

But I think they liked their blankie.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger veronique said...

we love it!!!! I just need to get around to posting it on my site.. we are lazy and busy

1/29/09, 5:46 PM  
Blogger Cara said...

Hoooray! Slow and steady wins the race? Or something like that. I figured it could be his Chuppah, at the very least.

1/29/09, 7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful blanket and the little one has lots of time ahead of him to use it. :) Love the colours! samm

1/30/09, 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home