Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ten On Tuesday: Favorite Articles of Clothing I Own

I subscribe to the Ten on Tuesday list, but I think this might be the first time I've ever posted one of my own. The list gave me pause, and made me think a little, which is funny, since it's about clothes. I'm so not a fashiony girl, but I certainly have favorite clothes. I know, weird.

In no particular order:

  1. Cherry patterned flannel pajama pants.
  2. Denim pencil skirt
  3. Black cashmere v-neck sweater
  4. Raspberry beret faux wrap cotton blousy thingy
  5. Black knee high riding boots
  6. Pink ultra plush terry bathrobe
  7. Black cocktail dress with lace banded empire waist
  8. Pink satin fringed wrap with the embroidered Chinese butterflies
  9. Black and gray pinstriped trousers
  10. Teal button down blouse with the sateen bust detailing

I tried to find a unified theme other than that they make me feel good when I wear them, but there just isn't one that I see. Any observations from the InterTubes?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love boots & pumps more than clothes,lol.Welcome :) I used to be a Nanny.

1/27/09, 10:08 AM  
Blogger Joyce said...

I'm definitely with you on the PJs and bathrobe. The other items sound very classy and lovely, not at all Mary Poppins-ish!

1/27/09, 11:10 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

2& 6 sound really comfy!
This is also my first time with 10 on Tuesday. Mine answers are up at....
http://callmewhenyougetthere.blogspot.com/

1/27/09, 12:46 PM  
Blogger fibby said...

the barn red pumps didn't make the cut?

1/28/09, 10:44 PM  
Blogger Cameron said...

They aren't as comfy as my boots, so they get less wear time. It was a toss up. They're probably #11.

1/29/09, 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home