Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Open to Interpretation

Twice in the last week or so, I've dreamed of being part of a large gathering staying in a big, old house. Felix, and the logistics of his care, figured centrally in both dreams, but the focus was on my emotional reaction to changes in those logistics. In one dream, I was staying in a large, run down Victorian home, owned by David Tennant, the British actor who plays The Doctor. He was only present in the dream briefly, there was something about Celtics tickets... I was more concerned that Felix was sleeping on a bed on the third floor, and I couldn't hear him.

Last night, I dreamed I was staying in my Gramma Brown's house. There were tons of people there, like a house party, and I kept having to explain that I was the owner's granddaughter, and that they should listen to me. Also, a guy who looked a lot like Spencer from The Hills (which, for the record, I do not watch - but I do watch The Soup), kept taking Felix away from me, and I would storm around the house looking for him, and find him sitting with my brother-in-law.

Both dreams also involved maneuvering in the deep snow.

Anyone out there in InterLand have any thoughts?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home