Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ten On Tuesday: Favorite Children's Movies

This turned out to be a tougher list than I would have thought. Since my favorites change, these are in no particular order.

  • Disney's Sleeping Beauty
  • Wall-E
  • Toy Story
  • Toy Story 2
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
  • The original, animated How the Grinch Stole Christmas
  • Disney's The Little Mermaid
  • The Neverending Story
  • The Lion King

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A couple oldies but goodies to ponder... Swiss Family Robinson and Babes in Toyland

KLH

2/10/09, 11:21 AM  
Blogger Cameron said...

I just rewatched SFR. Good, but not one of my lingering faves. BiT actually freaks me out. Does that make me a bad person?

2/10/09, 11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wall-E was a lot of fun. I really thought I was going to hate it and ended up loving it :)

2/10/09, 1:27 PM  
Blogger NoBS said...

What! No Mary Poppins!

I forgot about The Neverending Story!

2/10/09, 4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen all the movies on your list except Wall E and Harry Potter. I want to see Wall E though!

2/10/09, 5:38 PM  
Blogger Jenette said...

I really like your top 10 movies!

2/10/09, 8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corinne wants to know why Finding Nemo isn't on the list. Its on her list of 10 Most Squinktastic Flicks.

2/10/09, 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home