Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Monday, May 18, 2009

BBJ Returns From China, Felix Loses A Shoe

Big Brother J is back from an epic, two and a half week trip to China with his grandparents. It sounds like an amazing trip, and I can't wait to look at the pictures once the slideshow is ready!

Felix lost a green Croc on Cambridge Street.

The books I have been waiting for for a week are not coming. They are out of stock. (Why it took a week for the vendor to let me know this is a mystery.) I have been refunded. I will be going to the bookstore tonight, since I finished The Amber Spyglass this afternoon, and now have nothing to read.

Our nap schedule is shifting, and Felix is not loving it.

That's all I've got for today, but in the interest of getting back into the habit of frequent posting, I'm putting it out there anyway.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you here! Did you find Felix's Croc yet? Hope so. :) samm

5/20/09, 2:47 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

How are the naps going? That is one of the areas we struggle with the most.

5/28/09, 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home