Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Monday, August 03, 2009

OK, Let's Just Say It

This. Blog. Has. Grown. Stale.

Perhaps it's me that's grown stale? I've got some ideas on freshening things up, but I'm tempted to dismantle the whole blessed thing and start over with a new concept. Or just fade into facebookland. Along those lines, things at work are less than ideal right now. The house is painfully close to completion, but seems so far, and I'm of little use to Mark at this stage (as in so many others). I'm stalled out in terms of my body, can't find a fitness regime I can enjoy or afford.

I need inspiration. I know, it's supposed to come from within and all that, but I'm not feeling it.

Anyone got anything?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Tara said...

Here's my thought - a gals weekend in Maine?

8/3/09, 10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We bought a dog for me to walk with. :) The two littler dogs don't want to walk as fast and as far as I want to. Big ol' hound dog does. :) samm

8/3/09, 11:35 AM  
Anonymous Loser Inc said...

Don't give up on your blog. I'm going through the same with mine. No motivation to write, nothing of interest to write about... I think it's just a summer thing.

8/3/09, 12:21 PM  
Blogger fibby said...

Um, hi. I'm Fibby. You may have noticed that my blog has also grown stale. Maybe we need to form a support group for that? I just went out swing dancing after work tonight. I sweat from head to toe, and smiled the entire time I was there. I think you should join me next time. :-)

8/3/09, 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home