Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Monday, June 15, 2009

Renovation Updation. Bathroom: Part 2

I know, it doesn't look like a bathroom, does it? It's not. It's the view from the bathroom. In the foreground is the door to the basement, with latch, awaiting a new doorknob, and cat hole. All of the doors in the house are five panel like this with the brushed nickel knobs and plates. Nice, right?
Now, here's the bathroom. If you look closely, you can see that the cabinets don't have doors yet, so you can see what we're storing, but this is a pretty faithful rendering of the color scheme. Since I took the photos, I stabilized my bamboo stalk with black polished rover rocks from the craft store. Very zen... or something.

The front parlor got it's first dose of color today. Mark painted while Felix was sleeping, and I was helping my Mom recover the seat cushions on our dining room chairs. Totally home-improvementastic!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

I love the cat door!

6/15/09, 8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking great! :) samm

6/16/09, 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home