Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Friday, June 05, 2009

Renovation Updation. Bathroom: Part 1

I know, not a word. I've been watching DIY Channel, it's making me think in cheesier than normal titles...

So, here's what we've been working on (and when I say "we" I mean Mark). The built-in cabinets that differentiate the laundry from the bath are in, and Mark's working on the face frames and doors, in hopes he'll be able to prime the walls, ceilings, and cabinets before too long.


In the soon-to-be office, the tin ceiling is up, also in preparation for priming.


Next up, pictures of the beginnings of the new front entry!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooh I love the tin ceiling!!! I've had puter troubles for a few days and today have to catch up with your many posts! :) Your dh does lovely work. The FallingDownHouse isn't! samm

6/10/09, 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home