Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Sunday, June 07, 2009

An Evening at Wedding Camp

Guess who got to bust out the stand mixer and whip up ten dozen cupcakes for wedding camp? No. It's not Felix. And yes, those are Lego people and a Lego dog on top of the cupcake of honor.
A dear friend got married to a great woman this weekend, at a gorgeous camp in southwestern New Hampshire, and I got to spend some quality (though far too short) time with a few other good friends while I was there. I was sad to have to go home before the end of camp, but I had much fun while I was there.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that's the best wedding I've heard of in ages! I wish I'd thought of having mine at camp! :) samm

6/10/09, 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home