Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Let them eat...


... CAKE!

My friend Alex and his fiancee, Kara, were married yesterday in gorgeous Waitsfield, VT. It was like a storybook - late afternoon ceremony by the pond, frogs gulping from the water, local, artisan food, a historic round barn on a mountain farm... ::sigh::

And a wedding cake by Cameron's Cakes! (the specimen above was a creative choice by the married couple: my Perisan Genoise sponge cake with chocolate creme patissiere and fresh strawberry filling and Italian mousseline buttercream. Special thanks to the folks at The Blue Toad for coming through with a last minute flower order!)

Mark and I stayed up the road "a fer piece" at the The Wilder Farm Inn which was cozy and charming, and had the largest pancakes I've ever seen (Bickford's Big Apple excepted).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home