Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I Don't Like Blogging on The Wrong Machine

I just don't like it.

This weekend was full of all things bridal. Mark & I and his brother, J, went to L&T's wedding shower, which involved an hour's drive to bucolic Ashburnham. We spent our time catching up with some of their friends, then were (not) coerced into returning to Casa T's Parents for swimming in the pool.

Sploosh!

Sunday was Veronique's bridal shower/girl's day out. I hosted the shower (pictures coming once I collect them) at our house, along with the other bridesmaids. We then headed into Brookline/Boston for manis and pedis and dinner at the ever inexpensive Petit Robert.

Yesterday I spent far too much time indoors, due to the thermometer on the back windown that read 100 degrees. Eeeek.

In other news, I'm starting Billy Blanks' Boot Camp Elite program in my never ending quest for a fitness program I can actually enjoy. More on that in the Tales from the Scale blog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home