Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Cook With Your Kids, or Someone Else's...

Miss E has been asking me for cake decorating lessons for a month now, and today we finally had a few hours when o was sleeping and J was still at school, so we did it. Together, we constructed a 3-tier, jewel box cakelet, and E was responsible for most of it. I really only helped a little, and provided instruction.

Here are some shots of the results!

From Cooking Class

From Cooking Class

She's really quite good for an impatient, five year old frosting fiend...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger fibby said...

Seriously, MOMP, you're killing me with all these food postings! (and call me next time you're doing cake decorating lessons - I am SOOO in!)

11/29/06, 5:56 PM  
Blogger Legal Blondie said...

Who will eat more frosting, Fibby or the Lovely E?

11/29/06, 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home