Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Monday, December 04, 2006

No Need to Ask, He's A

Smooth Operator.

Just a few minutes ago, while O&I were getting ready for his nap, he pinched his fingers between two nesting blocks. It didn't really hurt, but I kissed the wounded fingers anyway. O, being the cutie he is, giggled at the finger kiss, and promptly stuffed his little fingers back between the blocks, pilled them out, then waggled them in front of my face, as if to say, "Hey, my fingers are hurt again!" When asked if he wanted another kiss, he said, "Uh-huh!"

Lock up your daughters...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Legal Blondie said...

By golly, CDG has just discovered an IQ test for the under 2 set! You've got a smartypants on your hands, my dear!

12/4/06, 3:49 PM  
Blogger The Burger said...

Yes, flirting is the first thing we men learn as children. It's the one skill that saves our asses more than any other.

12/4/06, 6:47 PM  
Blogger fibby said...

Of course the same could be argued for us women... (both the flirting AND the cooking)

12/4/06, 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home