Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Friday, December 22, 2006

A Photo A Day?

A recent post on Crazy Aunt Purl directed me to Project 365, something I think would be really cool. I often do take a picture a day for a stretch, but do they always represent my day? my life? could I keep it up for a year?

It seems like an interesting resolution... and there is a New Year's around the corner.

Questions crop up, such as, "To share or not to share?" "On my blog, or somewhere else?" "Digital or film?"

Good thing I have a week or so to ponder this... Perhaps with some forethought I can keep it from ending up down the holiday shitter.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger brushfiremedia said...

What would be really cool is if a bunch of us did it and had a single site where we could all post our photos d'jour.... hmmm

12/22/06, 4:50 PM  
Blogger Legal Blondie said...

Sounds like N's angling for a new camera... hmmm...

12/23/06, 1:15 AM  
Blogger The Burger said...

I'll show you mine...

12/23/06, 1:43 AM  
Blogger brushfiremedia said...

Rian, that sounds like it could be construed in a vaguely (OK, not so vague!) perverted way!

Sure, a new camera would be nice... but even with our PaS digital it would be fun. And maybe it would get me to pull out my real cameras at the same time.

I wonder if there's anyone who could set up a site we could all share on? ::rolleyes::

12/23/06, 10:46 AM  
Blogger The Burger said...

Yeah, vague is right out the window.

This would also be a TOTAL excuse for me to buy a digital camera, as I only have my phone right now. Thanks, MOMP! :-)

12/23/06, 12:15 PM  
Blogger Cameron said...

don't make me into the greed-monger here... although, a nifty sharing-type site by our resident web-design guru would be neat... that's a whole new level of this idea!

12/24/06, 11:25 AM  
Blogger fibby said...

I'm in - as long as you all don't mind photos of messy-faced kids and textbooks, which will be representative of most of my days in 2007.

12/26/06, 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home