Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Fish!

This morning, LB and Son came to Boston for a trip to the NEAQ, so Fibby and I decided to tag along with the little ones for whom we care. We saw FISH!!! and penguins and seals and sea stars (we got to touch those!) and jellies and turtles... it ROCKED.
From NEAQ!

After fish, we had a civilized lunch at Legal Seafoods (oh the irony of eating fish after you've just gone to see them for entertainment), before going our separate ways. Now O's asleep with a faint ketchup smear on his cheek from his french fries and I'm ready for a nap myself...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger fibby said...

How did you post that so quickly!? Did you write that post in the car while driving home or what!? :-)

1/9/07, 7:02 PM  
Blogger Legal Blondie said...

Yay for fish, and yay for school vacation (right Fibby?!). (And I'm truly impressed with your anonymous photo-taking skills, MOMP... I didn't even realize that was the back of G's head until the second time I loaded the page!)

1/9/07, 11:13 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Yeah for fish! (Watching and eating.)

1/11/07, 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home