Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Free Cone Day!

There are New Englanders, and there are crazy people. I'll leave it to you to decide which we are.

Fibby and M, O, Miss E, and I had our playdate, our lunch, and then we headed out into the mist, across the Public Garden, to the Scoop Shop at the Park Plaza. Midway there, the real rain, and the sleet happened. By the time we were huddled under the awning at 20 Park Plaza eating our free ice cream, the wind was howling, and the sleet had gotten more severe. We made it back across the Public Garden, Fibby and I giggling about our craziness, and I returned Fibby and M to Brookline. I'm pretty sure Miss E still hasn't forgiven me. She doesn't like to be wet or cold...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger fibby said...

I was excited enough for all of us in that photo.

Thanks again for the play date.

4/17/07, 9:33 PM  
Blogger brushfiremedia said...

Miss E does not look amused.

4/18/07, 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home