Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

April Foolishness

I managed to salvage a few photos for YOTN, mostly from uploads that I hadn't filed and from my phone, so the damage isn't as serious as I once thought. Chances are (and it's true, I don't exactly remember) y'all missed some dog pictures, and maybe some of the wacky weather we had for a few days at the end of last month....

Speaking of wacky weather, though, it was hailing this morning when I took the dogs out at 6:15! Tiny hail, but certainly hail. It downgraded to sleetish rain by 7, and the skies were cloudy by sans precipitation by the time I made it to Boston at 8. I love spring in New England.

Plans are now officially being made for a yard sale Chez Fallingdownhouse, and we're both getting into the spirit. Mark's looking at stuff, and saying, "That's going in the yard sale!" (Things like the TV cabinet and kitchen table and chairs!) I'm not sure how much we'll really sell, but it's worth a shot. If it doesn't sell, it'll be going on the charity truck (which looks suspiciously like a VW Jetta wagon), Clean House style! Meanwhile, the flooring (and in some spots, subflooring) is coming up in what will be the downstairs bath, and maybe by the end of thee summer, we'll have some semblance of a bathroom there.

If we luck out and the weather turns mild for my birthday, I want to have the deck set up (including our new umbrella and hammock!). I declare, things are starting to come together - though you'd never know it by the looks of it right now. We're awash in a sea of dog hair and mud tracked in from 47,000 trips out to let the puppy pee.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kahshe Cottager said...

Hello!!! I found you by way of your photo blog which I found by way of Annie @ http://bimbimbie.blogspot.com/!!!

Congratulations on being nominated for a Thinking Award by Annie! I will be back again to visit both of your blogs - I am hooked on the photo a day idea!

Have a wonderful Easter.

4/8/07, 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home