Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Friday, March 16, 2007

I Love the Winter Weather...

For the first time in two weeks, I'm not too exhausted to stay awake while O naps! It's like a gift from the heavens - unlike today's weather here in Beantown.

I'm deep in the throes of a nasty cold, pulling up the rear in the parade of sick children I mentioned last post. Serves me right for complaining, I guess. Last night I sent myself home from work early with a fever of 101.5, complete with shakes, nausea, dizziness, and achy muscles. Driving home was awesome. Lots of sleep was my friend, and at least now I'm not feverish while trying to care for other people's children.

The family is off to Cancun tomorrow, which leaves MoMP with some time off. Much needed for R&R at this point. Mom and I are going to check out the flower show on Tuesday, and I'm hoping to get up to Concord tomorrow to see Tranlsations, in which an old friend is acting. Beyond that, keeping the dogs company and knitting... Ain't it grand?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home