Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Friday, March 02, 2007

The Travelin' Gator


Click on the link masquerading as my title, and back track to the August entries. Read up from the bottom, and on from there... My friend Chris, writing as the Traveling Gator, is producing some incredibly engaging and poignant travel memoirs as we speak. His gift for wordsmithing is unique, and his voice is really coming into its own.

Plus he's been in the UK, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, and Egypt in the last six months. How can you resist?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Melinne said...

Hey Nanny! Thanks for the nice words about my son. I don't know if you can tell in the picture but he is quite the little pudge pot. Up until now he's eaten anything and luckily he still thinks dried prunes are 'candy' (hahah!) but I can see him getting a little pickier. I don't know how you manage to get all your little charges to eat. How ironic you have the skills to make them a gourmet meal but they would still probably prefer chicken tenders and PB&J.

Melissa

3/5/07, 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home