Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Friday, March 02, 2007

We're Going On Vacation!

My parents own a number of annual points in the Disney Vacation Club, and for a combination of my upcoming 30th Birthday and our 2nd anniversary (holy crap! we've been married two years!), they've offered us a long weekend away!

We're going to try out the property at Hilton Head for two nights, then we're staying in Savannah, GA for a night! And with hotels and airfare covered, we can actually afford to enjoy ourselves a little! Hooray! I'm excited about Savannah, especially, since I'm a huge fan of Paula Deen, and her restaurant, The Lady and Sons, is right in Savannah!

I can also see The Mercer House, made infamous by Midnight In The Garden of Good and Evil (great book, if you haven't already read it...).

So, we're booked on a Friday morning flight on April 27th, and we return the 30th, four days of southern cooking and quiet, dog sitting included! I can hardly wait!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Melinne said...

Hi Nanny! You said you like comments, so I'm leaving one. I came across your blog randomly and I'll have to read more when I have time. Just wanted to say have a great time on your trip! I'm very envious. :)

3/2/07, 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home