Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Monday, February 05, 2007

If Maurice Were Getting A Sister...

... what should we name her?

some suggestions:

Sadie
Stella
Maraschino
Tallulah
Saffron
Cider
Marzipan
Gretchen
Whiskey
Glenda
Sapphire
Flour
Sorrel
Tartine
Gemma
Brioche
Calliope
Noisette

write-ins are always welcome!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger brushfiremedia said...

Is Maurice getting a sister?

2/5/07, 6:12 PM  
Blogger Cameron said...

maybe...

2/5/07, 6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Emily.

2/5/07, 6:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i like whiskey...i had a sheltie named whiskey growing up

2/6/07, 9:28 AM  
Blogger Legal Blondie said...

I actually like Whiskey too. It fits with my theme of naming dogs after alcohol (i.e. my Bailey is named for my memories of Ireland)...

2/6/07, 2:21 PM  
Blogger Cameron said...

Amelie has been added by Mark. She kinda looks like Aurey Tatou, right?

2/8/07, 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home