Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Friday, February 02, 2007

New Year's Resolution, Part I of XII

I have completed one twelfth of my Project 365 resolution, and I'm rather pleased with myself. My shots my not be high art, or even very good, but they do begin to illustrate some common themes. (Again, these themes may not be very profound, but they are themes.) I have also taken three pictures of my feet in a month. Huh.

Running around with my digital camera has its uses, but I've also been itchy to take up my SLR more often, too. Not to say that the photographs will become magically better, but I'm more inclined to take risks with that camera, since it feels more authentic than a point and shoot.

Now I just have to stay on top of uploading all those pesky JPEGs...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home