Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Knitting Update!

Awhile ago I started a layette set for Mark's cousin, who's due next month. I finished the hat, mittens and booties last week:
From Knitting
From Knitting
From Knitting

This week, in between afghan squares for a new gifty project, I made my first actual sock:
From Knitting

After finishing one sock, I understand why the instructions tell you to cast on for the second sock immediately, before you lose motivation - socks are a pain in the arse!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger fibby said...

Also, that baby head is disturbing. Couldn't you recruit a kiddo you spend your days with to model, instead of the vacant-eye-stare doll in the photo?

(sorry if that's your favorite doll from your growing-up years and I've just insulted you deeply. I'm sure it's a very nice doll - just not when I can only see its eyes and peeling face)

(the hat is really cool, though!)

1/19/07, 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home