Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Glory Be!

Oh, the sun!

Marvelous. Yesterday was spent cleaning, and we had an impromptu dinner on the deck with the incomparable L&T and Team M (bringing the dog and toddler show down from Maynahd, yo!). Our soon to be ex-neighbor J came over (oh, yes, he of the odd sense of propriety) with some of his beer collection and a bottle of The Glenlivet. This was enjoyed by the menfolk after the meats were done grilling, not out of any women's solidarity movement, but more because none of us like Scotch (oh, and I can't have it, anyway). It was a pleasant evening, with the deck all set up; I hope the first of many.

Last night I had a vibrant dream of going to the prom with a man named Sean, who looked like someone I used to know, but I can't quite put my finger on who he actually was...

Today I have laundry to do, and more spring cleaning (with an eye to thinning out my wardrobe for the yard sale and Salvation Army bags). I'm hoping to get outside and pick rocks out of my front garden, since the rubble from the porch demolition is stunting the growth of my heirloom primroses.

Oooh, don't I sound fancy!

I think maybe I'm just high on the fresh air and sunshine!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger brushfiremedia said...

Whilst you were gardening, I was enjoying the finest skiing I've had the pleasure to enjoy since returning from Tahoe! Woo-hoo!

4/23/07, 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home