Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Quickie (cause sometimes you just need one)

Here we go:

~I'm knitting a sock to alleviate the repetition of knitting another giant afghan.

~I got to see LB, Dasein668, Fibby, and of course, my birthday godson G over the weekend, when I attended his fourth birthday party in Portland. I brought with me perhaps my ugliest cake yet, a 3-D rendition of an angler fish (pictures when someone kind emails me some JPEGS).

~I had round two of my Endodontic Adventure last night, so my tooth is sore from being drilled and picked at.

~We have a third ultrasound today, and a follow up at the OB/GYN.

~I still have a very nasty cold, and I wish NyQuil could come over and play...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home