Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Devoured by a Gnu?

A friend recently wondered if my absence from the blogosphere meant I'd been devoured by a gnu. I am writing to say, I have not. I fear gnus. How can you trust an animal with a sneaky silent letter in its name?

Where have I been?

I've been lurking about, reading blogs, scarcely even commenting. I've been knitting. I had my wisdom teeth extracted. I've been swamped with the daily business of raising four kids. I've been superbly lazy.

I apologize.

I will do better.
I will do better.
I will do better.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed you. But I figured things were crazy busy so I waited patiently. And now you're back! I'm glad. :O) I do enjoy your blog. samm

3/3/08, 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home