Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

12

Yesterday was a good day, for a dozen little reasons.

1. The morning commute was relatively quick and stress free.

2. O & I had a tasty morning snack at Starbucks, which always leads to fun
conversations.

3. The weather was mild, so we could go out to play.

4. We ran into O's friend Q (no lie!) at the playground.

5. O had lunch at Mrs. Boss's mother's house, so I had a little me time.

6. Felix took good naps.

7. Felix ate regularly and well.

8. O and I baked the cakes for his Fire Truck birthday cake extravaganza.

9. Miss and Big Brother J got along for the most part.

10. No one complained about what was for dinner.

11. The fingerless gloves that I started on Monday are going well.

12. My blog slipped back in relative anonymity.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:0) It does sound like a positive day for you! Happy that it was. samm

3/5/08, 12:34 PM  
Blogger fibby said...

Can't wait to see photos of the results of the baking (I just wrote "banking" - ha!).

3/5/08, 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home