Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The Price of ... Fame?

Now that the majority of the drama has passed regarding my little rant yesterday, I'd like to take a moment to speak of far less interesting matters. But I'm not going to. I'm going to lock the front door of my blog, turn out it's porch light, and go for a vacation at Ravelry.com, where I'm not anonymously harrassed for having an opinion. To those of you who commented with an identity, whether you agreed with me or not, have a nice day. To those who agreed anonymously, I wish you'd had a name, and to the "sploogers" (credit to Richenza for the term...), take your anonymous curmudgeonness out of my virtual dooryard, and go find someone who gives a hot damn about your thoughts.

Oh, and thanks, universalhub.com, for the nod. It's been .... real.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home