Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Saturday, November 01, 2008

All Pirate's Eve



Last night, Mark came into Beacon Hill to celebrate Hallowe'en with all my ghoulies at work. The Boss family decided on a piratical theme this year, and as an unofficial family member, Felix chose to join them. Big Brother J was Captain Jack Sparrow, Miss E was what I like to call a pir-ette, and Owen went more the Erroll Flynn direction. Felix was their cabin boy. The group was a rather fetching sight!

I've said it before on this blog: Beacon Hill's best night is Halloween. The neighbors trade their tweed for witch's hats. Doors are thrown open. Candy is given with abandon. Last night was no exception. I can only imagine the chocolate that will be waiting for me on Monday, even after the weekend's gluttony.

There is a house on Chestnut Street with its own garden, and they always do a fantastic haunted yard. I tried to capture it on film, but the limitations of my point and shoot are painfully obvious.

My little pirate's favorite parts of the evening were his lightstick and the fact that his Dada came to Boston, as evidenced by these photos. All Mama got was crying and a lightstick up her nose...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home